, sound meter and 7" tablet to monitor sound events, real-time and online. The best and most affordable online noise monitoring system to comply to the Brussels legislation amplified sound.
Do you have to comply with Legislation Amplified Sound Brussels? Then there are three choices:
- Horecasense Basis Horecasense Basic Sound Meter, 7 "tablet, 3 year online portal with storage for 3 months. Suitable for location:
category 1 of 2 - noise level remains below 95 dBA - not opened after midnight (article 4.b Ministerial Decree Brussels)
- Horecasense Expert Sound meter and recorder, 10" tablet, 3 year online portal with storage for 36 months, with DJ display with sound budget prognosis and extra helpdesk support. Suitable for location:
category 2 and 3 - noise level remains below 95 dBA or 100 dBA - opened after midnight (artikel 4.c and 5.b Ministerial Decree Brussels)
- Horecasense Pro Noise meter and recorder, 10" tablet, 3 year online portal with storage for 36 months with sound budget prognosis and extra helpdesk support. Suitable for location:
category 2 and 3 - noise levels remain below 95 dBA or 100 dBA - opened after midnight, and require spectral information for sound management (4.c and 5.b Ministerial Decree Brussels)
Concise overview of the selection criteria of the legislation Amplified Sound and the guide with all information, both by Leefbaar Brussel - Bruxelles Environnement.
Do you have questions or need technical support? Our Belgian distributor is Akron in Leuven - +32 (0)16/23.01.03 email@example.com www.akron.be
Horecasense can be used for continuous measuring and registration of sound levels in music venues. It is simple and smooth way for measuring, monitoring and registration of sound emission of your venue. This way you will keep control of sound emission, but also avert complaints, fines and hearing loss.
The Horecasense-set consists of one or more sound sensors and a tablet for direct insight in current sound levels. In addition all the measured levels are stored online for analysis (afterward).
Small, wireless and energy efficient sensor, that is easily installable (IEC61672:2003, class 2). These are installed in a representative place in the venue. The sensor measures dB(A) and dB(C) levels and is fed through USB.
The gateway is a small box, which needs to be connected to the internet and electricity. The sound levels will be sent through the gateway to your display and your online portal environment, where they are saved for later use.
A 7" Android tablet is included on which the Horecasense-app is pre-installed. With this application you can immediately view all sound levels.
A bigger tablet can be chosen (for displaying sound levels in larger venues).
By logging into the Horecasense portal you can view all sound levels of your venue, both current and historic. Horecasense portal is accessible through every web browser, which makes it possible to check sound levels anywhere and anytime. These levels are displayed in clear graphics and reports. It is also possible to set notifications and automatic daily, weekly or monthly e-mail reports.
- An ethernet connection for access to the internet where the gateway is being placed.
- A 230V outlet within 1,5 meters from the ethernet connection.
- A 230V outlet within 3 meters from the location of the sound sensor.
- A 230V outlet within 1,5 meters from the location of the display.
- WiFi access to the internet where the display is being placed.